As you might know or you do not, Islam religion is a fast grown religion in the world, the main reason is 'common sense. Nearly all the people whom converted to Islam have a mutual story to tell. They all claim that other religions did not make any sense to them and did not work for them to fulfill their happiness.
Every single day from all religions from all nationalities people turn to Islam. Some information below can help you understand more about that, I have listed as four BULLETS.
Remember I am just doing my duty and share the happiness to you that is not mean you have to accept the invitations, also that is not mean I will have different view about you. As we are all brothers and sisters in humanity and love is the solution for makes live in peace. Basically as Muslim we believe we get good reword from ALLAH (GOD) to share the peace message of Islam.
No comments:
Post a Comment